In appreciation of the work undertaken by GCS, the Government of Gujarat has given us the responsibility to develop a new medical college under Public Private Partnership. The Government of Gujarat has given 25 acres of land at the New Swadeshi Mill Compound, Naroda Road, Asarwa, Ahmedabad. In year 2009, GCS has established GCS Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, with state-of-the art infrastructure and facilities.
Following permission from MCI to start M.B.B.S. course in 2011, 150 medical students were enrolled for the same. Subsequently, on processing renewal permission, another batch of 150 medical students was enrolled in the year 2012.
- To establish a premier medical college and to develop an innovative medical educational system.
- To create world class multi-specialty state - of - the - art tertiary care.
- To offer inclusive education and create a continuous stream of trained medical professionals to cater to the emerging healthcare needs.
- To serve the community needs, disadvantaged and underprivileged people at most affordable cost.
Our Core Values
- Scientific attitude and humane approach to diagnosis and treatment.
- Curiosity, innovation and creativity in the field of research and its translation into day-to-day clinical applications.
- Value oriented as well as information and skill-intensive educational programs.
- Respect to all thoughts and endeavors for free exchange of ideas.
- Simple, effective and targeted awareness programs.
- Providing hope, sympathy and respect to all.
Address : Opp. D. R.M. Office, Nr. Chamunda Bridge, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad-380 025. Gujarat, India