F) Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board having Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
3) Selection of Students:
The Selection of students to medical course shall be based solely on the merit of the candidates and for determination of merit the following criteria can be adopted.
- A candidate for admission to medical course must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English and 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together, both at qualifying and competitive examinations.
- Provided further that in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (OBC) the marks obtained shall be read as 40 % instead of 50 %.
- To be eligible for competitive entrance examination, the candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above at II (2).
- Based on the Merit of the student appeared in the Qualifying examination and Entrance examination / Viva voice conducted by this university.
4) Duration of Course of Study
Four and a half (4½) academic years followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship.
d) The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
e) B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and EnglishFirst MBBS: 1 year Second MBBS: 1 1/2 Year Third MBBS: 1 year Third MBBS: